Watch the video and learn how to download your ticket, or read the steps below.
As a part of our effort to ensure a contactless experience at TD Place, the Ottawa REDBLACKS have replaced printed tickets and ticket cards with digital tickets for all fans this season. In addition to providing you with the safest and fastest entry experience, digital tickets (downloaded to your mobile device) are easy to manage and distribute to friends & family and/or for your business needs.
To download or transfer your seats for the 2021 season, follow the step-by-step guide below. Please ensure you are on your mobile device when proceeding through the steps, as you’ll want to download your tickets to the device in advance of arriving on game day.
If you do not have a smartphone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with alternative options.
2. Click ‘View All‘ at the bottom of the home page to
access the ‘My Tickets‘ home page, you will see a
list of all the games included in your package.
3. Start by selecting the next game (the date).
4. Select the seat(s) you wish to download and choose ‘Add to Wallet‘ (for Apple users) or ‘Save to Phone‘ (for Android users). *IMPORTANT: if you share your tickets with friends, family, clients, etc., you will need to transfer their tickets to them. You should only download the tickets to your mobile device that you will be using. Click here for instructions on how to transfer your tickets.
5. Click ‘Add‘ to complete the download
of your ticket to your wallet.
6. Your digital ticket will now be stored in your
mobile wallet and accessible without data or Wi-Fi connection. Repeat Steps 2-6 to download all remaining games/seats to your mobile wallet.
1. From the ‘My Tickets‘ home page,
click on ‘Transfer Tickets‘.
2. Select the game you’d like to transfer.
3. Select the seat you wish to transfer by checking the box beside the seat(s) you’d like to transfer. You can select the same seat for all home games before proceeding. Please note you can only transfer to one location.
4. Once you have selected the seats and game
you would like to transfer click ‘Continue‘.
5. Enter the mobile number or email address
of the person you’d like to receive the tickets.
6. Review the transfer and select ‘Transfer Tickets‘
at the bottom of the screen.
7. Your transfer has now successfully been completed.
1. The recipient will receive
a text message or email with a
link to accept the transfer.
2. They’ll be asked to log in to
their account OR create new account
(if they don’t have an active TD Place ticket account).
3. The recipient now has up to 7 days to accept their transfer.
Once accepted, they can download it to their mobile wallets
(as you have already done with your season tickets).
If the recipient could not download on time, the ticket should be
transferred again, by its owner.
1. Go to Pending Transfers in ‘My Account’.
2. Click on ‘Cancel Transfer’.
3. Click on ‘Confirm Cancelation’.
4. Return to ‘My Tickets’ and download and, if necessary, initiate another transfer.
1. We highly recommend that you download your tickets in advance of arriving at TD Place to avoid any issues with cellular coverage in the vicinity of TD Place on game day.
2. With your tickets downloaded to your mobile wallet, simply present your digital ticket from your mobile wallet at the gate on game day
We are here to help you:
1. We are here to assist you with this transition. If you need help or have some questions you’d like answered, please contact our Digital Ticket Specialist by emailing email@example.com.